Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, surgery can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history and/or treatment plan may necessitate a separate procedure appointment after consultation.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- A written referral slip from your dental or medical provider.
- Any x-rays, taken within the last year, can be brought in on your appointment or sent digitally by your provider.
- Please print and fill out our New Patient Questionnaire
- A list of medications you are currently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, please bring your card or necessary information. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.